Skala Maskon's fry and roe pump is the first of its kind on the market, and is designed to pump fish extremely gentle from hatch to the feeding area. This implies significant labor savings and HSE benefits in relation to manual handling. The pump can also be used for pumping roe.
Gentle, effective and labor saving
• Empty the fry in the tank on the top of the machine.
• You don’t have to carry the fry, so it’s labour saving, reducing risk for strain and less risk for dropping the fry.
• The pump is self-regulating and removes air automatically, this gives constant water speed which ensures smooth transport of the fry.
• The pump is intended for fish between 0.2–10 gram.
• Capacity 360 l/min at 50 Hz.
• Pump height: 4,5m (70 Hz), Pump height at 50 Hz: 2,5m.
• The pump is delivered in accordance with the CE-norms.
• Connections as shown at pictures above.
• Compact size: W: 680 mm, H: 1 230 mm, L: 1 015 mm.
• Power: 230VAC 16 A.